I want to share today what I believe is currently one of the most important things in the world. Embodying Love.
As you learn to embody love, you will shift both yourself and the world in amazing ways.
Today I’d like to share a few of my favorite ways to do this.
First, find the feeling of love within you.
One way to do this is to think of a person or animal that triggers feelings of love. Once you are feeling love within, release the memory or thought and hold onto the feeling, allowing it to expand within you.
Embrace this feeling within you. Notice where you feel it. Breathe into the fullness and warmth you feel in your heart. See it as a pink swirling energy of light. Put your arms around yourself and allow love to embrace you. Feel this love within yourself, for yourself. Do this several times throughout your day.
Other ways to embody love within:
- Do what you love and love what you do.
- Lighten up and laugh often.
- Forgive yourself and others. The past is over. Learn from your lessons and move on.
- Embrace ALL of yourself with compassion and love, even the parts you’d like to change.
- Speak, act and think kindly and compassionately toward yourself.
- Heal your core wounds…those wounds that occurred when you were younger and left you feeling “broken”, lost and alone.
- Freedom from judgement, within and around you.
- Knowing safety and sovereignty are within you.
- Spend time in solitude, connecting to the ever present peace within you.
- Practice joyful productivity. Choose to do everything from a place of joy.
- Focus on what you desire and trust in the perfect unfolding of your life.
- Spend time in the enchantment and beauty of nature.
- Knowing you are never alone and never can be.
- Remembering you are a soul in a human suit. The “more real” of who you are is pure love, and that love is a part of God/Universe/Source.
When you have love within, you are able to give that love to others from a healthy place without attachment.
Without attachment means you are not looking for anything in return.
Being of service to another without the need to be seen or thanked is a beautiful way to give love.
Expressing compassion, understanding, forgiveness and grace are examples of ways you can give love to others.
When you are able to give love from a healthy place, it is easy to receive love with gratitude and grace. Freely giving and receiving love creates a flow of love that is abundant, expansive and heart-opening.
Where fear and stress create dis-ease, love actually boosts your immune system and creates better health and wellness.
Expand into love and be the love that you are. It is here you will feel freedom and joy. That’s because love vibrates at the same frequency as freedom and joy. It feels great!
As you embody love, you automatically expand love out into the world.
Join my private Facebook Community
If you are ready to connect to an awakening community with tools and information to help you feel lighter and more expansive, I invite you to join my Private Facebook Community, Opening Doors.
Don't Miss My Weekly Messages
Subscribe to my newsletter
You have Successfully Subscribed!