In today’s Love Note, I share a valuable self love tool.
Do you experience feelings of overwhelm, frustration, anxiety or doubt?
Many of us listen to and absorb the noise of the world instead of navigating from the powerful wisdom from within.
When you are feeling overwhelmed or anxious, STOP.
Drop into the wisdom of your heart
- Close your eyes
- Put one hand on the center of your chest and one hand on your belly
- Take a deep breath and drop out of your head and into your body
- Ask, “What is my body feeling?”, and notice
- Take another deep breath
- Ask, “What is my heart feeling?”, and notice
- Lovingly feel and release any emotions that come to the surface and breathe
- Listen to the messages within. Listen to what you need.
- Act upon those messages
Begin accessing your inner wisdom by using this simple Self Love Tool. This tool has the power to bring you from self-sabotaging habits of negative self-talk, worry and doubt and release feelings of anxiety, overwhelm and frustration.
Deep inside you know how to access your inner wisdom. It’s a matter of listening to and following the messages from your heart. This is a portal to your Soul.
Please share your experience and thoughts with me below. Thanks!