Would you like access to one of the most powerful tools I use in my coaching and in my life?
“What is it?” you may ask.
Intuition brings clarity, fluidity, answers and information, and a magical knowing that is often connected with miracles. Although most of us forget how to use it, intuition is something we are all born with.
Here are some of the benefits of using our intuition:
- It helps you to slow down, be present and pay attention to the details of your life.
- It allows you to be present in your body and understand what it has to tell you.
- It helps you along your spiritual path.
- You will experience more synchronicity and “good luck.”
- You begin to have more confidence in your decision-making and life.
- You take more authority in your life and begin to manifest like never before.
- You gain clarity to why certain things occur and people show up.
- You begin to find and follow your life’s path.
- You begin to trust in the process of life, and life becomes easier.
- It’s fun.
- Miracles will begin to happen!
Below are 14 tips for using your intuition:
- Penny Peirce states, “Intuitive insights most commonly show up via three modes: vision, voice and vibration.” Notice your dreams and fantasies, listen to your “little voice” within, and notice what and where you feel it in your body.
- I’m often asked, how can you tell between the limiting beliefs of your ego’s lies and the wisdom of your intuition? Your ego lives in your head. You feel intuition in your body. The ego’s voice consists of fear-based limiting beliefs, worries and stress. Watch for the story in your head. There is no story or drama attached to the wisdom of your intuition. It just is.
- Spend time daily connecting to that quiet place within. You must know yourself here to access intuition.
- Ask for what you want, and pay attention to what shows up. I often do this before meditation or a walk alone in nature. Create time and space to get clear with what information you desire and notice what shows up.
- Keep a notebook handy. Write down a specific question you would like more clarity around. When things do appear, make a note of them. Review this at the end of the day, week and month. This is fun to look back on over the years to see how it’s all unfolded over time.
- It’s important to be optimistic when using your intuition. For example, an optimist will know she didn’t get the job for a reason…there’s a better opportunity coming later. The pessimist will use the experience to validate that nothing ever goes “right.”
- You must slow down and listen. Intuition cannot be heard when you are constantly moving from one thing to another. Insert some pauses throughout your day, drop out of your head and into your body and check into your intuition.
- Watch for multiples, especially threes. When you get a similar message from 2 or more sources, it is often a sign to move in that direction. Trust it and take a chance.
- Practice is important. It’s like a muscle. The more you use it, the stronger it gets. Guess who might be calling before you pick up the phone. See the parking place before you arrive at your destination.
- Trust it. This gets easier with time, but the more you trust your intuition, the more you will know your intuition.
- When things get difficult, let them go. Struggle is a sign you are going in the wrong direction. Always take the path of least resistance. Go with the flow.
- Release pent up energy and emotions by movement such as dancing or sports, crying or sound. Then be present and listen to what your body is trying to tell you.
- Notice your dreams. There is much wisdom here. Ask your question before going to sleep. Keep a dream journal by your bed and jot down specific memories upon awakening.
- Engage your other senses. Become aware and notice unique and outstanding sounds, tastes, textures, smells and sights. What do you notice? Does something “smell fishy”? What is the music in the background singing to you? Pay attention to the subtle things happening around you. Be present and notice what’s there.
The more you practice using your intuition, the more you trust it. The more you trust it, the more optimistic and positive you become. As this occurs, your life begins to flow. It becomes easier and less stressful. With ease and flow, you feel creative, resourceful, productive and happy. And isn’t that what we are all looking for more of?
What are the ways you tap into your intuition? Please share them here with me.